Accountants, CPAs, EAs, QuickBooks Consultants, Bookkeepers
Fresh Ideas to Grow Your Accounting Business
Register now for the May 5-6, 2016 Fifth Annual Ultimate Accounting vCon
The Fifth Annual Ultimate Accounting vCon is now open for registration! Hosted by two of the CPA Practice Advisor’s Most Powerful Women in Accounting, Michelle Long, CPA, and Sandi Smith Leyva, CPA, the conference is fully virtual so you can enjoy high-quality education from two top thought leaders while sitting comfortably in your favorite chair. The conference will help you gain skills, tools, and confidence in the areas of:
- Pricing your services so you can earn what you deserve, including the latest in value pricing and how to apply it to small business clients.
- How to handle sticky client situations so good relationships don’t suddenly turn bad.
- The latest in social media and how to leverage it for marketing and building your reputation
- New technologies that can help your clients as well as add new services for you.
- How to easily and quickly move from compliance work to advisory work and how to talk clients into paying for it.
- And much more…
What you get when you register
- Two full days of the hottest topics and practical tips in practice management, technology, and marketing
- Conference attendance + all recordings + transcripts + a chance to earn 14 CPE hours
- A community forum and access to chat and message other participants as if you were at a live event only more efficient!
- Pre-event training for webinar first-timers and great customer service in case you need extra help with the webinars
- Bonuses and preview webinars prior to the event
- An exhibit hall, direct access to vendors, and a chance to win prizes
You can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet. Sign up now.
Register for the 2016 Ultimate Accounting vCon now:
2016 vcon Early Early Bird Price -- $79
“The conference far surpassed any expectations I had! I have never been to any conference that was so informative & applicable EVER!” Leah Welsh “This is what an Accounting conference should be! Accounting vCon set a new standard and I'm excited to be a part of the community!” Mathew Heggem “Just what I needed to restart my bookkeeping business and dream much bigger.” Alexa Gregory “This is information that is not widely available. This addresses the everyday problems that most bookkeepers have.” Melissa Burton “Every single session and the sponsors who did presentations were applicable to what we are doing as accounting professionals. Accounting is moving into the 21st century and this vCon showed us how we can not only keep up with the technology but have better practices because of it.” Cynthia Sumner “Hands down the best conference for small business accountants. Add in the price, and it is a no brainer.” Amy Parker Cook