Accountants, CPAs, EAs, QuickBooks Consultants, Bookkeepers
Fresh Ideas to Grow Your Accounting Business
A High-Content Accounting Conference With a Price Tag You Won’t Believe…
The Ultimate Accounting vCon is a 2-day virtual conference, is designed to help you:
- Update your marketing, technology, and customer service skills.
- Grow your business and serve your clients better.
- Gain confidence, skills, and tools in the areas of:
- Estimating, packaging, and pricing your accounting services without losing your shirt.
- Identifying consulting opportunities with current clients.
- Maximizing client retention so you can keep your marketing costs lower.
- New technology and add-ons without getting completely overwhelmed with all the stuff that’s out there.
- Giving your clients choices so you can serve their needs even better.
- Learn how to monetize cloud technologies and other great practice-building tips.
- Save airline and hotel costs, stay cozy at home (no tired feet!), and still get live access to great training and accounting industry thought leaders.
- Win prizes.
The conference is hosted by two popular accounting industry thought leaders, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, so you know you can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet.
Register for the 2014 vCon now
And lock in the lowest rate
Discounted price ends December 15, 2013
Here’s what participants said:
“The conference far surpassed any expectations I had! I have never been to any conference that was so informative & applicable EVER!” Leah Welsh
“This is what an Accounting conference should be! Accounting vCon set a new standard and I’m excited to be a part of the community!” Mathew Heggem
“Just what I needed to restart my bookkeeping business and dream much bigger.” Alexa Gregory
“This is information that is not widely available. This addresses the everyday problems that most bookkeepers have.” Melissa Burton
“Every single session and the sponsors who did presentations were applicable to what we are doing as accounting professionals. Accounting is moving into the 21st century and this vCon showed us how we can not only keep up with the technology but have better practices because of it.” Cynthia Sumner
“Hands down the best conference for small business accountants. Add in the price, and it is a no brainer.” Amy Parker Cook