Accountants, CPAs, EAs, QuickBooks Consultants, Bookkeepers
Fresh Ideas to Grow Your Accounting Business
It’s Not Too Late; Get the 2014 Recordings for the Ultimate Accounting vCon
The Ultimate Accounting vCon is over, but you can get the recordings in our store. The content will help you:
- Update your marketing, technology, and customer service skills.
- Grow your business and serve your clients better.
- Gain confidence, skills, and tools in the areas of:
- Estimating, packaging, and pricing your accounting services without losing your shirt.
- Identifying consulting opportunities with current clients.
- Maximizing client retention so you can keep your marketing costs lower.
- New technology and add-ons without getting completely overwhelmed with all the stuff that’s out there.
- Giving your clients choices so you can serve their needs even better.
- Learn how to monetize cloud technologies and other great practice-building tips.
The conference was hosted by two popular accounting industry thought leaders, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, so you know you can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet.
Get the Recordings Now
Here’s what participants said:
“The conference far surpassed any expectations I had! I have never been to any conference that was so informative & applicable EVER!” Leah Welsh
“This is what an Accounting conference should be! Accounting vCon set a new standard and I’m excited to be a part of the community!” Mathew Heggem
“Just what I needed to restart my bookkeeping business and dream much bigger.” Alexa Gregory
“This is information that is not widely available. This addresses the everyday problems that most bookkeepers have.” Melissa Burton
“Every single session and the sponsors who did presentations were applicable to what we are doing as accounting professionals. Accounting is moving into the 21st century and this vCon showed us how we can not only keep up with the technology but have better practices because of it.” Cynthia Sumner
“Hands down the best conference for small business accountants. Add in the price, and it is a no brainer.” Amy Parker Cook