CPE Certificates and Rules
For those of you who need CPE Certificates from Group Internet Based webinars, you can now generate your own certificates. PLEASE NOTE: You will need to generate one certificate for each webinar you attended. All you need to do is enter your email address and click submit – the certificate will display in your browser and be ready to print.
Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Generate your CPE here:
NOTE: Enter the email address that you used when you registered for the webinars. Please make all letters except the @ lowercase and make sure there is no space after email.
May 12, 2016
May 13, 2016
Q&A and Hot Seat Coaching
Please complete the course evaluations:
May 12, 2016
May 13, 2016
You can earn 1 hour of CPE for each webinar you attend live.
- Each webinar is 50 minutes in length. You will need to log in and log out of each webinar in order to get CPE as well as view the sessions.
- Log in at exactly the conference start time or before. The webinars are about 55 – 65 minutes each (we will go over on purpose so that you have a better chance of getting CPE), and you must be on the log for at least 50 minutes (49 minutes is not good enough per NASBA!), so if you’re late by even a couple of minutes, you may not get your certificate.
- We’ll have a test training run to work out tech issues days before the webinar. Some people may need to download new GoToWebinar updates, and in rare cases call Citrix support to get help with conflicting software. Most people will have no problems at all.
- Each webinar is 1 hour. Please stay on the webinar for the entire time to get your full 1 hour.
- Use your PC and not your cell phone or iPad. GoToWebinar may not have polling functionality for devices other than the PC, and NASBA requires polling questions.
- Participate! For one hour session you must answer 3 of 4 polling questions to receive CPE.
Some frequently asked questions:
- If you view the recording later, there is no CPE for that as of right now.
- The field of study is listed on your Schedule in Ning. Some of the programs fall under Marketing. Some states do not take marketing CPE; please check with your state for final acceptance.
- Our NASBA sponsor number is 112525.
- Our NASBA QAS sponsor number is 081.
- Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy sponsor number is 009968.
Sandra L. Leyva, Inc. is registered with the National Association of the State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor and Quality Assurance Service (QAS) sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
You can find out more about our compliance here: http://acceleratorsnetwork.com/page-1793848
Please let us know what other questions you have about your CPE.