Accountants, CPAs, EAs, QuickBooks Consultants, Bookkeepers
Fresh Ideas to Grow Your Accounting Business
Finally, A High-Content Accounting Conference
With a Price Tag You Won’t Believe…
The Sixth Annual Ultimate Accounting vCon, a 2-day virtual conference September 21-22, 2017, is designed to help you:
- Update your practice management and marketing skills.
- Communicate your value and earn what you’re worth.
- Literally learn all the ways to make more while working less.
- Virtually “meet” peers and share best practices and ideas.
- Reignite your passion for what you do.
- Earn the respect of your clients so they see the huge value of what you do.
- Earn 12 hours of CPE at an incredible price.
- Learn what clients really want and need.
- Monetize social media and your online presence by knowing the latest trends.
- Save airline and hotel costs, stay cozy at home, and still get live access to great training and accounting industry thought leaders.
- Win prizes.
Our conference them is “Enhance Your Value.” It’s all about building your value in your clients’ eyes with new tools, new talk, and new tech.
The conference is hosted by two award-winning accounting industry thought leaders, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, so you know you can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet.
“Hands down the best conference for small business accountants. Add in the price, and it is a no brainer.” Amy Parker Cook
“..Far surpassed any expectations I had! So informative & applicable!” Leah Welsh
“vCon set a new standard…” Mathew Heggem
“Just what I needed to restart my bookkeeping business and dream much bigger.” Alexa Gregory
“This is information that is not widely available….” Melissa Burton
“Every single session and the sponsors who did presentations were applicable to what we are doing as accounting professionals. Accounting is moving into the 21st century and this vCon showed us how we can not only keep up with the technology but have better practices because of it.” Cynthia Sumner
Reserve your spot now and save 35% off the $199 regular price; pay only $129: