The Second Annual Ultimate Accounting vCon, a 2-day virtual conference May 16-17, 2013, is designed to help you:
- Update your marketing, technology, and customer service skills.
- Grow your business and serve your clients better.
- Gain confidence, skills, and tools in the areas of:
- Estimating, packaging, and pricing your accounting services without losing your shirt.
- Identifying consulting opportunities with current clients.
- Maximizing client retention so you can keep your marketing costs lower.
- New technology and add-ons without getting completely overwhelmed with all the stuff that’s out there.
- Giving your clients choices so you can serve their needs even better.
- Virtually “meet” peers and share best practices and ideas.
- Earn 12 hours of CPE at an incredible price.
- Learn how to monetize cloud technologies and other great practice-building tips.
- Save airline and hotel costs, stay cozy at home (no tired feet!), and still get live access to great training and accounting industry thought leaders.
- Win prizes.
The conference is hosted by two popular accounting industry thought leaders, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, so you know you can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet.
Go here to reserve your spot: https://accountingvcon.com/register/