- We will make every attempt to keep your personal information safe and secure within our organization to the best of our ability.
- We may contact you by email to announce product upgrades, new products, or ask you if you want to be on our mailing list.
- Our event sponsors generously help us fund our vcon event, and as a result, the cost of your registration is cut by at least half. For this reason, and as is common with most accounting conference events, we share your name and address with our sponsors. If you prefer your name and address to be excluded from the sponsor list, please let us know and we will comply. In addition, we share your email address with sponsors who support the webinars that you have attended. If you wish us to remove you from that list, please let us know. If you feel any vendor has used your contact information in a way that you are disappointed with, we would like to know about it immediately. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use a double opt-in procedure to add you to our mailing list, which means you must both sign up and confirm your subscription before we can add you to our list. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please follow the directions on the bottom of the email.
- We do not keep your credit card number on any computer system for longer than 30 days from purchase.
- If you are a customer of ours who has sent us a testimonial, we may post that information on our “Testimonials” section or other advertising material. Usually, we will ask your permission to do this. If you do not wish to have your name used like this, please send us a message right away and we will refrain from doing so.