Thank you for being a participant in the Second Annual Ultimate Accounting vCon. You can earn up to 12 hours of CPE during the 2 days. If you need Group Internet Based CPE, here are the guidelines and procedures.
- Each webinar is 75 minutes in length. You will need to log in and log out of each unique webinar ID in order to get CPE as well as view the sessions.
- Log in at exactly the conference start time or before. The webinars are about 80-85 minutes each (we will go over on purpose so that you have a better chance of getting CPE), and you must be on the log for at least 75 minutes, so if you’re late by even a couple of minutes, you may not get your certificate.
- Each webinar is 1.5 hours. We will not issue 1 hour certificates, so please stay on the webinar for the entire time to get your full 1.5 hours.
- Log in via your browser. If you only call by phone, you will not show up on the log we go by for attendance.
- Use your PC and not your cell phone or iPad. GoToWebinar does not have polling functionality for devices other than the PC, and NASBA requires polling questions.
- Participate! You must answer 5 polling questions (3 per CPE hour granted) to receive CPE.
When will you get your certificate?
You can generate your own CPE certificate via the Ning Forum. Look under the CPE category and follow directions – clicking on a link and entering your email to generate your certificate. We will have these posted by Monday or Tuesday after the vCon at the latest and will send you an email when they are all ready.
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for generating your own certificate prior to the close of Ning which will be at the end of June. Please plan to have all of your certificates pulled by then. This will help us keep costs low for the next vCon.
Some frequently asked questions:
- If you view the recording later, there is NO CPE for that as of right now.
- The field of study is listed on your schedule in Ning. Most of the programs fall under Accounting and Management Advisory Services. Some states do not take marketing CPE; please check with your state for final acceptance.
- Our NASBA sponsor number is 112525.
- Our NASBA QAS sponsor number is 081.
- Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy sponsor number is 009968.
Sandra L. Leyva, Inc. is registered with the National Association of the State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor and Quality Assurance Service (QAS) sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
You can find out more about our compliance here: http://accountantsaccelerator.com/cpe-courses/cpe-compliance/
Please let us know what other questions you have about your CPE.