Thank you for being a participant in the Third Annual Ultimate Accounting vCon. You can make a huge profit from your vCon registration by winning some great prizes.
Here’s when each contest will occur, so you can increase your chances of winning:
- Attend Session 1 sponsored by Intuit to be entered for your chance to win an iPad Air or one, of two, free 12-month subscriptions to QuickBooks Online
- Don Nguyen Won an iPad Air from Intuit
- Woolley Sovanny won a free 12-month subscriptions to QuickBooks Online from Intuit
- Donald Bobbitt won a free 12-month subscriptions to QuickBooks Online from Intuit
- Attend Session 2 sponsored by Right Networks to be entered for your chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card
- Patty Vicari won the $50 Amazon gift certificate from Right Networks.
- Attend Session 3 sponsored by Funding Gates to be entered for your chance to win an iPad
- Edwina Glass won an iPad from Funding Gates
- Attend Session 4 sponsored by ZenPayroll to be entered for your chance to wina 90-minute massage at your office (or in your hometown)
- Linda Russell won a 90-minute massage from ZenPayroll
- Attend Session 5 sponsored by Bill.com to be entered for your chance to win aMobile Monitor
- Teresa Cosgrove-Stiegler won a Mobile Monitor from Bill.com.
- Attend Session 6 sponsored by Xero to be entered for your chance to win Bose Headphones
- Barbara Joyce won Bose Headphones from Xero.
- Attend Session 8 sponsored by Sage to be entered for your chance to win a Chromebook. See contest rules specific to the Sage drawing.
- Chris Nielsen won the Chromebook from Sage
The following prizes will be raffled after hours:
Transfermate is giving away a Kindle Fire and a prize package for free transfers on standard payments for a client for 12 month. You’re entered simply as a registrant of the vCon.
Imran Rana won a Kindle Fire from TransferMate
Katie Rouse won a free transfer on standard payments for a client for 12 months from TransferMate
TSheets is awarding an iPad Mini for 1st place and a $100 Amazon gift card for 2nd place.You must play their “Tale of 2 Payrolls” game to enter.
Marion Thomas won the iPad Mini from TSheets Time Tracking.
Brenda Bowen won the $100 Amazon Card from TSheets Time Tracking.
SmartVault is giving away a Pebble SmartWatch. You’re entered simply as a registrant of the vCon.
Stacy Ayotte won a Pebble SmartWatch from SmartVault
Check back for more prizes to be added on this blog post here:
Good luck everyone!